ophisticated design twists with a combination of fabric
60% Premium recycled leather
40% Organic Cotton canvas
Organic cotton liner
Unique British tweed pocket
Inside the bag:
Click here to watch Marie Louise explain what is in the bag and why she chose these products
• Luxury padded natural antibacterial changing mat
• Stroller straps
• Zipped unique British tweed front pocket for quick access to Mum’s essential items
• Detachable pocketed lining for easy cleaning and durability (machine washable at 30 degrees)
• Two inner pockets for bottles
• Secure zip for opening and closing main compartment
• Separate dirty pouch for soiled clothing
• MLM organic baby wear, made in England
• Naty brand green biodegradable nappies
• Mum’s luxury organic toiletries kit & face cloth
• Soft slippers
• Naty natural sanitary pads
• 100% Organic Inlight NYP & baby balm cream
• Cotton wool
• Hair ties
• Maternity knickers
• Buttoned maternity nightshirt, perfect for breastfeeding
PLEASE ADD YOUR CLOTHING SIZE - CHOOSING SMALL, MEDIUM OR LARGE IN THE ADDITIONAL INFO BOX BEFORE ADDING TO BASKET.
Product description by Founder Marie Louise:
I only believe in true craftsmanship and like to personally assess quality control which is why your bag is made in Britain.
Organic, Fluorocarbon free canvas. It’s taken 8 years of research to produce MLM’s chosen fabrics and I am very proud of the standards I have managed to achieve through my work with Halley Stevenson.
“Halley Stevensons are the world’s leading waxed cotton fabric specialists creating waxed apparel fabric and luggage canvas at their Baltic Works plant in Dundee, established in 1864.” Also supplying premium brands such as Burberry and Barbour, MLM ensures only the very best is available for you and your delicate newborn.
Organic cotton liner because every year conventional cotton crops in California alone were saturated with 6.9 million pounds of chemicals. Research shows extensive use of synthetic fertilisers, soil additives and other substances have a horrific affect on water, soil, air, our planet and your children’s future environment.
If I can move away from causing any unnecessary harm I always make a firm effort to.
Premium recycled leather, our low carbon recycled leather has been manufactured from leather hides that would be going to already over-crowded landfill. This reduces the amount of waste generated from traditional leather manufacturing.
Our unique British tweed pocket is made by Albert Moon and have been manufacturing tweed for 175 years. Their wool supplier adheres to strict animal welfare protocols. Certificates are available upon request. “Founded in 1837 and with our roots in apparel, we are one of the last remaining vertical woollen mills in Great Britain, with a reputation for consistent quality and innovative design.”